Workplace Gender Equality (WGE) Research and Analytics Manager – Philippines or Australia
Thank you for your interest in joining Investing in Women (IW).
Since April 2016, we have been trialing innovative ways to tackle one of the most critical economic and social issues of our time: gender inequality. An initiative of the Australian government, we partner with businesses in the Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar and Indonesia to influence workplace equality; with impact investors to expand women’s access to capital; and with a wide range of partners to change harmful social norms and gender stereotypes.
Our mission—to catalyse inclusive economic growth through increasing women’s economic opportunities in South East Asia—is at the heart of everything we do.
If you are interested in joining our small, dynamic team and applying your skills, experience and passion to this mission, we want to hear from you.
The Workplace Gender Equality (WGE) Research and Analytics Manager will support the Business Coalitions (BC) MEL coordinators to gather and analyse data from companies to assess the companies WGE performance. This role will contribute to the development of WGE assessment tools including staff survey tools and HR data tables and provide coaching and support to BC staff during tool deployment.
- Acquire expert knowledge about the CEF with understanding of different components and how they fit together to achieve the overall purpose
- Provide technical oversight, output review and coaching for the MEL Lead in each Business Coalition
- Responsible for technical quality of the following BC services: WGE company assessments and reports, customized staff surveys deployed in client firms, training needs assessments and evaluations, data collection related to HR policies
- Analysis of the qualitative dataset collected throughout the client engagement journey to support BC and company learning
- Manage a set of linked databases and client engagement trackers in Excel that are co-owned by BCs and IW
- Manage contracts and consultants who support data analysis and report production
- Provide guidance to BC MEL Leads to update IW monitoring and reporting systems including the IW monthly reporting dashboard, IW 6 monthly reports and IW results framework (co-own with IW P1 MEL lead)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as economics
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing qualitative and/or quantitative data collection, analysis and reporting
- Experience in organisational development, human resources, diversity assessment tools and strategies or workplace gender equality
- Experience managing staff or consultants
- A team player, experienced in working with a range of stakeholders including researchers and end-users of information
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) clearly and concisely and to target communication to meet the needs of each stakeholder group
- Highly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Cloud sharing services
- Experience delivering analysis for private sector partners desirable
- Creative skills in data storytelling desirable
- Experience working in South East Asia, particularly the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and/or Myanmar desirable
Candidates should also be reviewing the Key Selection Criteria listed in the Information for Applicants document in the ‘Position Description’.
Further Information & Application Details
Further information regarding this opportunity, including how to apply, can be found in the ‘Position Description’.
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and MUST include a CV and covering letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria listed in the Information for Applications document.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Applications close: Monday, 1 November 2021 – midnight (AEST)
We welcome and thank all applicants however; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Abt Associates – Who We Are
Abt Associates is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt Associates implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record. We are committed to gender equity in our employment strategies and encourage applications from capable women. Abt Associates is a child safe organisation and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
For more information about our company and what we do visit our website www.abtassociates.com