Request for Proposals: Gender Equality Campaigns and Communities of Practice
Investing in Women: Women in Inclusive Sustainable Economic Recovery (IW) is a multi-country Australian Government initiative in Southeast Asia that seeks to accelerate women’s economic empowerment through increased and equitable opportunities in the private sector, contributing to inclusive, sustainable economic recovery and growth in targeted countries. Our objective is to support women to thrive in the workplace and succeed in business.
IW’s overall development objective is to demonstrate gender equality by supporting women to thrive in the workplace and succeed in business. Workstream 3: Campaigns and Communities of Practice, the need for local leadership, innovation, and action to address barriers to women’s economic empowerment. It seeks to leverage positive examples to catalyse broader adoption of gender equality.
Through this RFP, IW is looking for partners in Vietnam, the Philippines, and Indonesia, who will implement a three-pronged approach of campaigns, Communities of Practice, and evidence-building to promote positive examples of gender equality towards greater support for women’s economic empowerment among 18- to 40-year-old employees and entrepreneurs.
To be eligible, an organisation or consortium must:
- Have existing presence and implementation experience in the country or countries targeted in the proposal (Vietnam, the Philippines, and/or Indonesia).
- Demonstrate experience in implementing broad-reaching campaigns using a range of channels and approaches, including social media.Demonstrate experience and/or capability to implement Communities of Practice or similar community-building and/or community-based learning models.
- Demonstrate monitoring, evaluation, and research capability.
- Demonstrate experience in gender advocacy or articulate through the proposal how gender expertise will be integrated and resourced.
- Be a legitimate entity/organisation (individuals are not eligible to apply).
- Not be on any Sanctions Lists .
- Not be involved in terrorism in any way.
The Request for Proposal can be found at https://investinginwomen.asia/tenders.
Parties interested in this RFP may register such interest by emailing email@example.com using the subject line “Gender Equality Campaigns and Communities of Practice – Registration.” This will allow IW to provide you with any updates prior to the Proposal Closing Time and Date. Registration details must include:
- Institution/Company/Entity Name;
- Nominated Representative of the Entity; and
- Contact Details (office address, email, and phone).
Parties that have not registered their interest may still submit Proposals but will not receive updates prior to the Proposal Closing Time and Date.
Proposals must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org before the Proposal Closing Time and Date, using the subject line: “Gender Equality Campaigns and Communities of Practice – Proposal.” All Proposals must be received in PDF format.
The tender for proposals will close at 5:00 pm Philippine Standard Time, 15 November 2023.
Any clarification or enquiries from interested parties must be submitted no later than 5:00 pm Philippine Standard Time, 8 November 2023 through email@example.com, with subject line: “Gender Equality Campaigns and Communities of Practice – Query.”