Records Management Consultant – Philippines
Thank you for your interest in joining Investing in Women (IW).
Since April 2016, we have been trialing innovative ways to tackle one of the most critical economic and social issues of our time: gender inequality. An initiative of the Australian government, we partner with businesses in the Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar and Indonesia to influence workplace equality; with impact investors to expand women’s access to capital; and with a wide range of partners to change harmful social norms and gender stereotypes.
Our mission—to catalyse inclusive economic growth through increasing women’s economic opportunities in South East Asia—is at the heart of everything we do.
If you are interested in joining our small, dynamic team and applying your skills, experience and passion to this mission, we want to hear from you.
The Records Management Consultant will undertake a review of the IW folder structure, make recommendations to improve it, and implement the recommendations. The objective of the review is to identify and implement a standardized folder structure system that will ensure that users can readily retrieve information they need.
Under guidance of the Operations Director/DCEO, the Records Management Consultant will complete the following duties:
- Review the current folder structure and how are files saved
- Consult with each team to identify the work that they are engaged in, and how they use the folder system
- Assess the current folder structure based on the findings of the consultation conducted with each team
- Create a Folder Structure Framework
- Make recommendations to the IW leadership team on how to improve the current folder structure
- In collaboration with each IW team, implement the approved improvements to the IW Folder Structure
The preferred applicant for this role will have:
- Proven experience, and in-depth understanding in records management
- A relevant records management qualification or an equivalent level of knowledge
- Similar consulting work in reviewing record management systems and developing more effective and efficient structures for record keeping and retrieval
Further Information & Application
Further information in regards to this opportunity can found in the Position Description available from the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website.
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and MUST include a CV and covering letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria listed in the Information for Applicants document.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Applications close: 12AM (AEST), Sunday, 21 February 2021
We welcome and thank all applicants, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.