Program Manager – Philippines
The Program Manager will establish and maintain strong, collegiate working relationships with key Embassy, Philippine Government and network stakeholders to coordinate and facilitate successful implementation of the program and achievement of program outcomes in the Philippines.
Manage the IW Strategic Implementation Unit to provide advice, implementation and coordination support to the IW CEO and Technical Teams in the delivery of IW to a high quality, compliant with DFAT and Abt policies, and aligned with the country context in Vietnam, Indonesia and the Philippines.
- Support day-to-day relationships with the Australian Embassy and the Government of the Philippines, including providing regular program updates, coordinating and communicating program activities and events, manage Government participation in program activities, preparing official briefs, responding promptly and professionally to all Government enquiries
- Manage the IW Strategic Implementation Unit through regular meetings and communications to ensure information flow, alignment and coordination between the Manila project hub and Country Managers and activities in Vietnam and Indonesia
- Provide secretariat support to the Board of Governance, including coordinating meetings, preparing agendas and papers, taking minutes, and ensuring that action items are completed
- Translate the requirements of DFAT and other key stakeholders into actionable program activities
- Contribute to strategic work planning and implementation of program activities in order to deliver program contract
- Proactively identify, track and manage program implementation risk
- Support or manage successful events, including preparation of briefs as required
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role managing donor funded programs
- Strong ability to build and nurture relationships with people across different levels of organisations
- Experience successfully leading and managing small teams
- Demonstrated ability to present and win support for ideas
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Systematic work style and ability to deliver across competing deadlines
Further Information & Application
Further information in regards to this opportunity can found in the Position Description available from the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website.
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website, and must include a CV and covering letter addressing the key requirements listed above. We are an equal opportunity employer, and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Applications close: 8AM, Wednesday, 2 January 2019
We welcome and thank all applicants, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.