Pathway 1 Review Lead – Home-based position
Thank you for your interest in joining Investing in Women (IW).
Since April 2016, we have been trialing innovative ways to tackle one of the most critical economic and social issues of our time: gender inequality. An initiative of the Australian government, we partner with businesses in the Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar and Indonesia to influence workplace equality; with impact investors to expand women’s access to capital; and with a wide range of partners to change harmful social norms and gender stereotypes.
Our mission—to catalyse inclusive economic growth through increasing women’s economic opportunities in South East Asia—is at the heart of everything we do.
If you are interested in joining our small, dynamic team and applying your skills, experience and passion to this mission, we want to hear from you.
The Pathway 1 Review Lead will review the implementation of Investing in Women Pathway 1: Workplace Gender Equality and provide a review report addressing the key questions and issues (outlined in Annex 1 of the Information for Applicants attachment).
The Pathway 1 Review Lead will:
- Review the implementation of Pathway 1: Workplace Gender Equality and produce a review report addressing the key questions and issues outlined in Annex 1
- Facilitate virtual workshops, interviews and consultations with key stakeholders to input into the Review Report
- Work with other consultant/s working on reviewing the program to ensure that Pathway 1 review findings and recommendations are appropriately incorporated into the consolidated Review Report
The preferred applicant for this role will have:
- Expertise in gender and workplace gender equality (WGE), with knowledge of gender issues in South East Asia an advantage, including: effective approaches to women’s economic empowerment and work with the private sector to drive gender equality in formal sector workplaces; HR and organisational development experience an advantage
- Understanding of DFAT priorities and approaches to private sector partnerships and women’s economic empowerment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to analyse and synthesise information from diverse sources
- Professional writing skills, ability to meet deadlines and deliver high quality documents on time
Further Information & Application
Further information in regards to this opportunity can found in the Position Description available from the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website.
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and MUST include a CV and covering letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria listed in the Information for Applicants document.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Applications close: 12AM (AEST), Sunday, 31 January 2021
We welcome and thank all applicants, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.